Comparison portal Netherlands
Comparing Dutch car insurances is very easy:
- Enter your address: you need the postcode and house number.
- Then you will be asked for the license plate number.
- You will now be asked for your date of birth. You must also state the age at which you obtained your driver's license.
- How many years have you been driving without damage?
- Finally, select the type of insurance. WA is the statutory liability insurance (WA = Wettelijke Aansprakelijkheid). Beperkt Casco and All-Risk are extensions that cover additional damage. The exact benefits can be found in the insurance conditions.
We cannot give any advice on the content of the insurance because we do not have an AFM vergunning. If you have any technical or functional questions about the comparison tool, just send us a message.
Please note that the providers shown supply the Dutch market. It is possible that providers do not accept a telephone number from abroad and/or account number from abroad.